The synod office is here to help with many of your congregation’s needs. Are you looking for:

Quick Links

Sometimes people are looking for more specific forms/resources. Maybe you’re looking for:

  • Parochial Reports: Parochial Reports – Parochial Reports (Forms A and C) are due by February 15. These forms are also sometimes called Congregational Reports. You can locate these forms on the churchwide website by clicking here and then scrolling down on the right-hand side to where it says: “Form A and C.” Then click “Update Now.” A congregational number and congregational password are required. These bits of information were mailed directly to you by churchwide but if you have misplaced them, we can provide those to you. Please call or email Gwen Larson (, and she will get you that information.

Comments are closed.